Sustainable Party - a new sort of political party
National policies to help (rather than hinder) local communities address the major challenges facing all of us, and to lead high quality, fulfilling and sustainable lives
The Sustainable Party will address the economic growth, cost of living, energy supply & climate change challenges simultaneously without any additional public spending.
Interested? Please continue reading to find out how we will achieve our objective!
A New Party
The Sustainable Party is a new political party aiming to break with the tropes and entrenched vested interests of other parties' 'green' agendas.
The Sustainable Party is committed to achieving Net Zero within 10 years by helping communities to establish Sustainable Community Funds in order to finance their transition to a low cost, resilient, renewable energy supply solution based upon existing, commercially-available technology.
Our policies focus on creating communities in which individual citizens and organisations aspire to seize the opportunities to develop and fulfil their potential to make valuable contributions to the success of their communities.
“The Best Available Solution” for Sustainable UK Energy Supply is attainable
Implementing Sustainable Growth policies will enable and encourage us to:
- achieve Net Zero within 10 years whilst achieving the fastest economic growth rate amongst developed countries;
- adopt “the best available solution” for sustainable UK energy supply;
- fulfil our potential and lead satisfying, enjoyable lives without compromising opportunities for future generations;
- concentrate education and training on helping everyone to focus on developing their capabilities on activities where they are both passionate, willing to make the effort to learn and which will add sustainable value to society;
- focus on “experiences” rather than “things” to achieve fulfilment in life, and to “rent” rather than to “own” things which are used infrequently or for a short time.;
- create a business environment which incentivises the rapid development of successful, sustainable, high productivity companies and social enterprises.
- incentivise wealth creation without supporting excessive personal greed. After achieving a relatively high level of post-tax personal wealth, successful citizens will be encouraged to support social enterprises of their choice with their “excess wealth”;
- create the “right environment” to encourage successful, responsible sustainable capitalism then UK society as a whole and local communities will manage the “details” rather than the Government being required to micro-manage everything.